The 100th GIRO D’ITALIA
Don’t miss out on the 100th edition of the ‘Fight for Pink’ the 2017 Giro d’Italia
Sports Tours International are the official VIP Tour Operator of the 2017 Giro d’Italia. Join us on our Tours to watch and ride or just spectate during the 2017 Giro d’Italia.
Exclusive 2017 Giro d’Italia VIP access is included in our tours but also available as stand alone tickets on all stages!
With exciting stages set to challenge riders and reward spectators with packed cycling action and spectacular surrounding views, don’t miss your chance to be right in the heart of the action for this UCI Grand Tour.
See below for details of our Travel Packages to the 2017 Giro d'Italia.
Why book with Sports Tours International?
- We are the Giro's preferred travel partner
- We offer various special access hospitality and VIP options - More info here.
- Various travel packages are available with different durations
- Our mini-buses and coaches transfer all your luggage and bikes between destinations. They are equipped with bike roof racks or special bike trailers for secure and safe transportation of your bike.
- Our hotels provide excellent breakfast and evening meals with wine, water and superb Italian (or Dutch) coffee included.
- Single or twin share option available for single travellers to join our group
- Sports Tours International provide the best value and we are professional and reliable with years of Giro d'Italia experience.
- We support you whether you ride or spectate - .gpx files, maps, back-up vehicles and rider/guides provided (on certain days)
- Spectators can enjoy Italian culture, hospitality and access to the Giro by minibus or coach.
- Our hotels provide the best and most efficient access to the race, no time wasted!
Our travel packages for the 2017 Giro d'Italia in brief: